From:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 07:24:07 -0500

Cracker Extravaganza!
Father’s day is coming and he is going to need some crispy treats while
watching the game. The solution is our wonderful line of crackers like
onion, garlic and sesame all 15% off for the month of June.

For those looking for some extra variety we are also offering our
scrumptious chocolate cookies at 15% off and a spectacular sale on our
low protein spaghetti, buy one get one free! If you order online we are
also offering a free promotion with every order over $40. This month is
our newly reformulated chocolate vanilla cream cookies. If you like your
Oreo cookies you will love these gluten free wheat free alternatives.
Take a look at our full line of delicious gluten free products at
www.ener-g.com or contact us at 1-800-331-5222 and place your order
today