From:
Boller S <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:15:16 EDT

I am hoping that someone can help me with a question.  My son is gluten
intolerent with allergies to wheat, oat, barley, rye, buckwheat.  He had not
been tested for celiac and has been gluten free since Oct of 98.  He has food
allergies to all kinds of other things such as all legumes, tomatoes potatoes
milk etc etc etc.  A supplement was recommended to me to help his gut heal
and help the allergies. Primal Defense, however, I see it contains the juices
from oat, barley, kamut, and alfalfa GRASSES.

Does anyone know whether these grasses are gluten free? and is the
composition different enough to not be in the same food group?  Any
information would be greatly appreciated.

Shawna