From:
"J. van Buuren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 12:08:50 +0100

Hi all,

I'm working on a article about the social aspects of the glutenfree diet
around the globe and I try to find some information, and I hope you all
are willing to help me.

My questions are:

  1. Is there, in the country or state you are living, any regulations
for assurances for the dietcosts, or any kind of tax allowance in
relation to be a patient with celiac disease?  If there are some
provisions of this, are this regulations for anyone (if you have a
doctors attest you can use this), or is there a kind of medical
inspection before, just one by one case?

  2. Are the "safe" foodproducts easy to recognize (i.e. by labeling)

  3. Is it easy to buy your products, not only in the big city?

  4. Is there in your country of state be any inquery of the
oversensebility of wheatstarch for celiacpatients? If there are, what
are the results or where can I found the results?

I hope  most of you will reply, because it will give a wide view of this
subject.

About a two weeks, I will summarize for you.

Thanking you in advance,
Joop