From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:30:07 -0500

The Holiday season is fast approaching and it is time to start thinking about what you are going to prepare for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. If your family is like ours you are going to get requests for Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, or here in South Louisiana we will ask for Rice and Gravy. The key word here is GRAVY.

Every family has someone who is the designated Gravy maker, that person who has the special touch in making a smooth, thick, tasty gravy. Maybe they use Wheat Flour to thicken their Gravy or perhaps they struggle with using messy Corn Starch, mixing it with water, adding it to the Gravy, trying to keep the Gravy from developing lumps and bumps.

Well, we make a breakthrough product for thickening Gravies. This product is so simple to use, even I, the “Not Designated Gravy Maker" can go head to head with the best there is.  My secret....Hol Grain Gravy Thickener...it is made here at our old Rice Mill, sort of a secret how we do it, but the end result is a simple to use, no way to mess up product for thickening gravies.

Simply sprinkle our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener directly into your gravy drippings, stir, and your gravy will thicken up with NO LUMPS, no mess, every time.

Now, besides being super easy to use, our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener is Certified Gluten Free and is Verified NON-GMO by the NON-GMO Project. It is also Kosher and is certified as Kosher for Passover, too.

So, throw away that old Corn Starch, which may be made from GMO Corn, (90% or more of the USA Corn Crop is grown from GMO seeds), save a couple of steps in the Gravy Making process, eliminate several extra dishes to wash, just use our simple, clean, healthy Hol Grain Gravy Thickener and then stand back and wait for the compliments.

If you would like to try a sample of our Hol Grain Gravy Thicker just send me an email requesting your free sample of our Gravy Thickener, be sure to give us a mailing address in your email, and we will send it out to you. You are going to love this product.

During the month of October, 2014 if you purchase our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener from our secure web site at www.holgrain.com we will give you a 10% discount.

Bon Appetite'

Mike Davis

Gravy Maker Extraordinaire