Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2013 23:16:36 -0500

To All of my GLUTEN FREE friends....Flour Buds in Nyack NY is irresponsible and unreliable!!! Today was my daughters birthday party. I went in person last Saturday to order her cupcakes. I left my cell number. They needed to be available at 3PM but when we showed up the store was CLOSED, LIGHTS OUT, NOONE ANSWERING PHONES!!!!!!!! How do you disappoint a bunch of children???? There is no excuse for not calling us if they could not make the cupcakes for some reason. Does this GF bakery think that GF birthday cupcakes are readily available??? If I was willing to pay them their rediculous fee of $3 a cupcake at least they should have come through for us. Obviously they are making money off the GF community but have NO IDEA of how much it means to a child to have something that looks special on your birthday. We will never use them again! By The Way Bakery in Dobbs Ferry NY Awesome...Three Dogs Bakery in Briarcliff NY Awesome! Your Loss Flour Buds!
Sherry

PS Feel free to help me out by reposting this anywhere and everywhere!!!!!!

*******
*******