From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:15:05 -0500

I devloped this recipe about 15 years ago for my mother, post stroke. It
satisfied her craving for sweets while provided a nutrious snack.  My
daughter loves to take this for lunch.  It is good hot, cold or room
temp, and as such is an easy do-ahead for Thanksgiving.

Sweet Potato Quiche
Preheat oven to 375
Grease a pie pan or swuare baking pan

1 lb carrots, sweet potatoes, acorn or butternut sqwash or any
combination, cooked and mashed or pureed.
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 lb cream cheese, softened
1 cup honey
1/2 cup milk
1/2 pkg fresh cranberries
1 teas cinnaomon
1/2 teas freshly grated nutmeg
1/2 teas ground ginger
1/4 teas ground cloves
pinch salt

combine all ingredients and pour into prepared pan.  Bake for 40 min or
until tests done (if using glass pan, reduce heat by 25 degrees)
1 cup chopped walnuts