From:
Vanessa Weisbrod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vanessa Weisbrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:46:39 -0400

Hi!

Just a friendly reminder that we are just two days away from the May 1
deadline to register to exhibit at the *2014 Washington DC Gluten-Free Expo*.
The event will be held on *Sunday June 1, 2014 *and we hope you’ll join us
in our nation’s capital for a delightful day of gluten-free goodness! Our
last expo had more than 2,100 enthusiastic attendees and we’re expecting
even more in 2014!

Here are the details: