From:
"Warzecha, Lynne D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:38:27 -0500

I am a newly diagnosed celiac and am having a hard time with some of the
over-the-counter medical products that are safe to take.  Specifically, I am
looking for a safe antacid-antigas tablet and a tablet for diarrhea.  I'm
not sure what all those scientific products are that are listed on the
inactive ingredients.  Also, what is a safe heartburn tablet (i.e. tagamet,
pepcid ac) to take?  I have been following a gluten free diet for about 5
months now and feel lots better.  But the past two weeks I have been having
a reoccurrence of diarrhea trouble and gas trouble.  Am trying to think of
things I may have eaten - does this occur sometimes in the beginning?  My
Dr. told me it can take up to a year for the small intestine to repair
itself.

Any help with these questions would be greatly appreciated.  I am glad I
have this e-mail to fall back on and get information.  Thanks.  My e-mail
address is below.

Lynne Warzecha
651-228-6309
Larson, Allen, Weishair & Co., LLP