Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:25:02 EST

Hey guys!  PLEASE forgive me.  I am so terribly late with this summary. I am
not only new to the gluten free diet but to this website.  So many of you
graciously responded to my panicked question of what to take with me on the
airplane to Hawaii that when I returned and fell into the chaos at work I forgot to
pull together your wonderful responses.  Luckily I was not the only one with
the same question but still feel badly.  Here are your responses of what are
good products to take on such a long flight.

Starkist or Chicken of the Sea tuna pouches
Fresh or dried Fruit
Atkins Almond Brownie Protein Bar or Morning Start (Cinnamon flavor only)
Nuts
Lundberg's Rice Cakes or Chips
Glenny's Chips
Blue Diamond Crackers
Ostrim  (if you like Beef Jerky...try this...this is better, healthier, lower
in fat and GF)
Yogurt
Fantastic Foods Meals (my stewardess was very gracious and added the water
for me and brought it back to my seat)...Gluten Free Pantry sells some other
varieties similar to this as well that are quite good
Cook some chicken and take with me
Take some Dinty Moore Single Serving Chicken or Beef Stew
REI Dried Wild Rice Snack
Lipton Instant Soup (tomato, broccoli & Cheese)
Edge Bars
Peanut Butter in Squeeze Tubes

Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions!  Hope this list helps someone else
and thank you for your patience.

Joey