From:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:49:23 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have a friend who has celiac disease (not DH) and would like to get a small tattoo.

She has been unable to get any verification of the GF status of the ink that would be used.

Does anyone have any positive or negative information to share regarding their experience in getting a tattoo?  (Please no negative comments about getting a tattoo as that is a personal choice in my opinion.)

Thank you for any help that you can give.

Barbara in Illinois