From:
Catherine Bertrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:51:39 -0700

Hi group, I just thought I would let you know that I contacted
BlueMountain.com when I saw that they didn't have Celiac Awareness Month
listed under October events.  They responded with this courteous letter:

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your message. You and other users have made us aware that
October is Celiac Disease Awareness month and April is Autism Awareness
month. We are in the process of studying up on these diseases and
creating cards for them.  Unfortunately we do not have the resources to
get a card up in time. We hope to have a card available next year and we
will make sure that it will be included in our Health & Awareness
Project that we are currently working on.

Thanks for supporting www.bluemountain.com