From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 15:11:19 -0700

Check out the wonderful website www.GlutenFreeHelp.infp no longer run by me
( I founded it and ran it for 4 years). This thriving site was voted #2
.info site in the World in 2009 ( our of 6.7 million others) , by all of you
and others- the people!  Thank you.

Miranda Jade has been  helping so many people through this site and the
raves and successes with her help, references and recipes come in daily. She
rocks!

Thanks for the continued support to that Reference site! You can email her
with any of your questions or concerns via
http://glutenfreehelp.info/contact-us/  . She is sharp and gets back to
emails fast!

TinaTurbin

TinaTurbin.com