From:
Mary Jane Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Jane Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:44:12 -0400

We recently spent three days in Ogunquit, Maine and had a wonderful time.  We stayed at the Almost Home Inn;  the innkeeper. Jacqui, was
wonderful and served gluten-free breakfasts for me.  The inn is meticulously clean, spacious and very comfortable.  Julie's Ristorante and Provisto
is a short distance away and has gluten-free muffins, panini, etc. as well as some products from vendors such as Glutino.  We had dinner one
evening at Gypsy Sweetheart, another at Blue Water Inn and the third at Jackie's.  Needless to say we had lobster one of the evenings.  The food
was good at all three.

The Inn is really nice and I would strongly recommend it.  In addition to the GF breakfasts, Jacqui served GF crackers with cheese and wine each
afternoon.  Her son is one of the owners of Four Vines (a California winery) and the wine was excellent.

All in all, a great three days.

The URL for the inn is almosthomeinn.com

MJ
--
 Mary Jane Thomas     [log in to unmask]
 In the Genesee Region of NYS