From:
Patrick Meyers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 01:00:44 EDT

Does anyone with negative test results eat strictly gluten-free at home, but
when out with friends at dinner or whatever, try to order GF but not get all
freaked out about vinegar and detail ingredients?

I'm just wondering, because I think, as someone with Chronic Fatigue and a
totally extensive negative biopsy and bloodwork for Celiac, that GF is still
good (and not a big deal when I am home) but when out I have a hard time
stressing about it.

Oh, I'm trying to be GF and Lactose free.

Patrick