From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:20:00 -0500

Hi all,

Recently I have pinned down my problems to some white rice flour I bought at
Dietary Specialties.  I am very sure of this or I would not say it.  I have
ordered from them before and have never had a problem. I did call them and
approached them in a nice way about this problem, they said that their rice
flour was one of the things that they didnt sell that much of which
surprised me but had nothing to offer.

What I have decided to do is mill my own flour, it seems the only safe way.

I have a Kitchenaide mixer(325 watts)and was wondering if anyone has the
flour mill attachment and if it works well?

Janet in Maine