Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:34:46 -0500

Hi All--

Thanks so much to everyone who volunteered information on what's available
in GF nutritional drinks like Boost and Ensure. I was looking for
supplementation to my diet for weight gain, but with less than 25 grams of
sugar.
_____
Nutren by Nestle USA, Inc.

www.reboundfx.com (energy drink)

www.youngevity.com (Nature's Whey)

www.jayrobb.com

lara bars

www.naturade.com/products/index.asp (powder)

Carnation Instant Breakfast (I know the powder is GF and they have a sugar
free, but I don't know about the canned)

Equate brand at Walmart

Resource Optisource High Protein by Novartis

Ultra Clear Sustain by Metagenics (rice based to be mixed with juice (
www.organic_pharmacy.com)

Glucerna

Pulmocare

Resource No Sugar Added Healthshake or Resource Optisource High Protein

Resource Benecalorie is another product to increase calories and protein

Walgreen's brand of nutritional drink (www.walgreens.com)

One person suggested adding complex carbs to everything I eat, such as
potatoes, eating snack-sized Snickers or other GF candy bars during the day,
etc.
_____
I've looked up some of these products on the internet. Some are soy based,
which I don't tolerate well - sorry, I didn't specify - but perhaps others
on the list will find them helpful. Some have high amounts of corn syrup,
which I try to avoid, though Novartis uses it in place of sugar in their
Diabetic Boost.

Thanks, again, for everyone's time and effort to respond. I had several
requests for the summary, so there is a need for nutritional
supplementation. If I left anyone's suggestion out, it was purely an
oversight - let me know and I'll post again.  ~~Ayn in Alabama