From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 16:23:50 -0400

I just woke up this morning thinking that our Michigan Gluten Free Camp is
next week-June 20-July 5. The Michigan Capital Celiac/DH Group Chapter 43
of CSA holds a gluten free camp in cooperation with the Grand Rapids MI
YMCA Camp Manitou Lin.  We have children ages 7-12 and teens 13-17.  We
have room for boys and girls.  The YMCA provides all the activities.   Our
group helps with the meals, makes sure everything is gluten free, and
provides a nurse.

For any children from the Greater Lansing Michigan area, we have limited
funds available yet for assistance.  For others, the Greater Grand Rapids
YMCA Camp has some monies available.

See www.grymca.org/camp or micapitalceliacs.atspace.com for more
information.  You may also send a reply email or contact

Greta de Wolf