From:
Arvin Ratanavongse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arvin Ratanavongse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 17:37:44 +0000

I'm interested in hearing about your personal experience with a California College or University and their offering of gluten-free meal options.

As most of you are already aware, Lesley University, a small private university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, recently settled with the U.S. Department of Justice over claims that they did not provide reasonable accommodations to their students with celiac disease. We are a law firm, currently investigating the availability, or lack thereof, of gluten-free options at California colleges and universities in the hopes of the persuading these institutions to address the needs of their students with celiac disease.

We would like to hear about your experience with your college or university's on-campus meal plan. Specifically, if you were required to pay for and participate in a meal plan, how your school addressed your dietary needs related to celiac disease in the meal plan, if you were provided additional services or options because of your dietary restrictions, and your personal opinion on what your school should be doing to address your needs.

Arvin Ratanavongse
310.712.8150 Direct  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
1840 Century Park East, Suite 450<../../../../../asabbah/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3JYKR2U3/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
Los Angeles, California 90067<../../../../../asabbah/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/3JYKR2U3/UrlBlockedError.aspx>
310.556.4811<tel:310.556.4811> Main  |  310.943.0396<tel:310.943.0396> Fax

*******
*******