From:
olive paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
olive paterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:15:11 -0700

I contacted Sonofi on 9/9/03 , customer service at 800-223-6267, (options 2,4,and 1) was told GF free was Lot # TA21B, wholesaler had to specify this Lot #.

On picking this up a week later code on pills were the same as original.Pharmacist showed me the bottle which indeed had the lot #TA21B.I was apprehensive and  called Sanofi again and spoke with a pharmacist this time
who stated # were the same on both pills but the GF ones were Manufactured by Bayer in a different facility. This does not seem very efficient to me as pills could very easily be interchanged  by the pharmacy if they had no GF
ones.

olive Las Vegas