From:
Mimi Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 17:57:49 EDT

Mimi&Me, Inc., based in Lincroft, NJ is pleased to offer summer promtional
pricing  of our line of gluten-free, wheat-free gourmet desserts, which look and
taste just like your favorite bakery items. Baked in a New York City bakery
in a dedicated gluten-free, wheat-free invironment. These desserts are
lactose-free, casein-free, and kosher, too!    Products available include: black and
white cookies-traditional vanilla cookie topped with half vanilla and half
chocolate icing, 10 ounce package.         sandwich cookies- a double vanilla
cookie filled with either raspberry or apricot jam drizzled with chocolate icing,
10 ounce package      Check out the website for product photos, shipping
information and our special summer promotion prices. To order:Mimi&Me, Inc. PO Box
774, Lincroft, NJ 07738 Phone: 732-758-9464  Fax: 732-758-0041
Web:http://www.miminme.com  E-mail: [log in to unmask]