From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:49:00 -0400

Hi everyone...hope you all had a great summer!

This month on GlutenFreeTravelSite, we're showcasing a review of a popular chain restaurant with over 170 locations in 21 states...and one of their particularly GF-friendly locations (they have a dedicated gluten free kitchen) in an increasingly popular town for GF diners and travelers:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

I also wanted to spread the word about one of our own family's favorite places to dine...a chain with locations in 5 states. If you haven't tried Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar, check out our write-up and see if any of their 13 locations are near where you live or travel. TOTALLY worth a visit...Contemporary American Italian cuisine with TONS of ‪gluten free‬ items on their Lunch & Dinner menus (including delectable ‪GF pasta dishes)...25% off bottles of wine on Tuesdays...wine rooms for events...live music. What's not to love?

http://bit.ly/1axxy1T

And speaking of favorites...

If you're still relatively new to the GF diet -- or unhappy with some of the GF products you've tried, you may want to check out our updated "Best Of" GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS listing. After 10 years of trying just about every GF product on the market, this is our family's "go to" list for baking mixes, flours, breakfast foods, quick meals, pizza, bread, rolls, pasta, snack bars, treats, and miscellaneous items that I always keep on hand. I guarantee you'll find a product or two you haven't tried yet. I hope this list helps you -- or a friend or family member following a GF diet -- save time and money and discover something new!

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/best-gluten-free-products.php

If you've been on a CRUISE recently -- and had either a good OR not-so-good experience with GF dining on board -- please submit a quick review on our site. It's tremendously helpful for other GF folks hoping to take a cruise -- and trying to look for the best cruise line/ship! You submit a cruise review just like you'd submit one for a restaurant review...when prompted for the location (the first step in submitting a review), just choose the location where most of the ship's ports-of-call are located (i.e. Caribbean, Greece, Mexico, Italy).

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php

Other reminders for this month:

-- Be sure to use the $5 coupon for Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen found on our website if you're in Arizona this week. This is one of the best places for GF dining in the country. The coupon expires on Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 7). Link to the coupon on this page of our site:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/restaurants/gfmenu_picazzos.php

-- There are still some spots to join DR. ALESSIO FASANO and other GF folks on a 5-night GF GETAWAY at a gorgeous all-inclusive resort on Mexico's Riviera Maya in November. This trip will be mostly free time mixed with some opportunities to learn from and interact with Dr. Fasano, arguably the world's most prominent Celiac researcher. There will be a cocktail party, banquet dinner, breakfast seminar, and culinary theater dinner event. Of course, there will be plenty of wonderful food (and wine!) all week long. Learn more here (Getaway #2 on our GF Getaways page):

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/glutenfreegetaways.php

-- The September/October issue of Simply Gluten Free magazine just hit newsstands...don't miss my article about some great GF travel planning experts who can help do the research and planning to make your next vacation a GF success! You can access my articles from prior issues of Simply Gluten Free magazine here:

https://glutenfreetravelsite.com/articles.php

Have a great month!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia
Founder and President, GlutenFreeTravelSite
https://glutenfreetravelsite.com
http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com
DINE GLUTEN FREE app (FREE for iOS and Android): http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/mobileresources.php
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133