From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:05:56 -0500

Hello GF Diners,

Please join Celsoc at 6:30 PM on Tuesday June 17 at La Casa de Pedro
in Watertown for authentic and delicious Venezuelan cuisine.

Two years ago, La Casa de Pedro hosted our first group dining event- and
we look forward to recreating that excellent experience. Pedro is very
sensitive to our needs and his restaurant is practically GF without our
requirement.

Appetizers include grilled corn cakes filled with a variety of meats,
cheese and avocado, ceviche, soups and salads. Main courses are spiced
meat and fish dishes with sauteed vegetables.

Appetizers, soup & salad are price $3.00 to $7.50. Main courses are under
$20. Wine list available.  Pedro's is located on 51 Main St. Watertown
02472 - 617-923-8025 - www.lacasadepedro.com.

All are welcome - Please feel free to bring a non-celiac companion. We
hope you will join us for a relaxing and festive evening in the supportive
company of your own kind!

Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.

Nancy -