From:
GoodEatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 21:21:41 -0400

Five years ago Good Eatz started out as a gluten free

baking company eventually serving 23 health food stores and markets in the
tri-state

area. When we moved out of our basement and into a retail spot, the Good
Eatz Green

Café was born! We now have our gluten free bakery on-site as well as a 56

seat eclectic Café serving gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian and vegan

selections. Our bakers create fresh, healthy baked goodies and we’re now
making g/f vegan cakes & cupcakes!

Whether you are craving a Roast Beef Panini, Harvest Salad or a

personal house-made G/F Pizza followed by cookies, brownies or a slice of
freshly baked cake or tart, there is something for everyone!

We use g/f bagels, wraps, English muffins and rolls & breadsticks that we
make in-house.

We even have a Kid’s Menu too!

We serve Wraps, Paninis, Healthy Salads, Ahi Tuna, Flat Iron Steak as well
as

Tofu Reubens and Vegan Shepherd’s Pie.

We source many of our ingredients from local farms using organic and
sustainable agricultural practices.

All of this in a casual Eco-Conscious

atmosphere. From the No VOC paints, Energy Star equipment to the compostable

take out containers, care about our customers and our planet.

Come shop 1 block away at the Vanity Fair Outlets or the unique shops along

Penn Avenue, everyone will have a great visit.

We look forward to seeing you soon at 701 Penn Avenue, West Reading Pa,

19611 or visit us on the web and see our baked goods and our Café Menu

www.goodeatzgreencafe.com or www.goodeatz.org  610 670-4885.