From:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Kohler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:21:32 -0400

Check out our website at www.redriverceliacs.org for all the latest information
on the upcoming ND/MN Red River Celiacs Gluten Intolerance Conference
November 2-3, 2007 with four national speakers including Dr. S. Guandalini,,
Ted Malahias, DDS, Cynthia Kupper, Ex. Dir. Of GIG and Anne Roland Lee from
Columbia University.

We have many vendors signed up and many registrants already.  Don’t miss
this great opportunity.   Help us get the word out by putting up posters in
your local health food stores and public areas.  Also we still have room for a
few more vendors since we added more vendor space.

Experience Fargo in  early November and shop at the new Sydney’s Health
Market, 302 27th St. N., Fargo ND, currently all gluten-free/organic store just
opened Sept. 1, 2007.  She is carrying all the brands we used to have to buy
online!  You won’t want to miss it. Contact the following for more information.
Limited amount of scholarships are available.

Stacey Juhnke
Red River Celiacs Branch Manager
Fargo, ND
701-237-4854