From:
Ivana Warnock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:49:54 EDT

Hello!  I was interested in hearing about Amy's pizza but I would like to
know if it is as highly spiced as most of her foods.  I have tried them but I
cannot enjoy them because of the spices.  I have heard this complaint from other
folks as well (and they are used to spices)I'd like to know what they put into
their products.  It would be nice if they listed them on the label.  I'm
extremely allergic to Sage and try to avoid it.

Dorothy in Florida