From:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:43:38 -0700

Hi everyone,

It's the last two days of our October give-away - Enter by midnight on October 31st!

It’s easy to enter our give-away and have a good chance of winning Carol Fenster’s new cookbook, plus a big box of Cup4Cup products, all sent to your home!

COOKBOOK:  100 Best Quick Gluten-Free Recipes by Carol Fenster The book's 100 recipes are designed for busy lifestyles and most can be made in less than 30 minutes.  They focus on main dishes, breakfast, breads, grains and pasta, and desserts. Plus, Carol offers many tips on shaving precious time from meal preparation including how to use slow cookers and making one-pot meals. This cute little book, complete with gorgeous photographs, makes a terrific holiday gift.

 CUP4CUP:

 The giveaway includes these four Cup4Cup products:

* Gluten Free Flour Blend (3lbs)

* Pizza Crust Mix (1.02lbs)

* Pancake & Waffle Mix (.54lbs)

* Chocolate Brownie Mix (.89lbs)

 HOW TO ENTER – both steps must be completed:

1)    Join our free email list, which we do not share or sell: http://www.celiaccommunity.org/join/

2)    Send us a sentence describing a way in which the Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California has been helpful or had a positive impact on your life. This may include articles, Camp Celiac, website resources, newsletter etc. Go to http://www.celiaccommunity.org and see what you find useful.

After you’ve signed up for our email list, send your entry to [log in to unmask] with "Cookbook contest" in the subject line. The winner will be notified by email.

Thanks to Carol Fenster and Cup4Cup for their donations.

Next month: In November, we will be giving away Gluten Free Canteen's Book of Nosh by Lisa Stander-Horel and Tim Horel and more Cup4Cup products!

- Jennifer

Jennifer Iscol
President
Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California
P.O. Box 1506
Healdsburg, CA 95448
www.celiaccommunity.org