From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:27:53 -0700

A few more little diddy's just came in:
--------------------
Problems:  Severe constipation, & abdominal pain; Severe shortness of breath
requiring steroids and breathing treatments 4 times a day; Severe
neurological symptoms including stroke symptoms: talking and the wrong words
coming out; Transient joint and muscle pain; Severe fatigue, to the point of
almost being bedridden-Had to rent a wheelchair when we went to Disneyworld
at the age of 37!

Solution: On gluten free diet for 6 months with minimal relief. What
literally saved my life was getting tested for Delayed food allergies by
Immunolabs in Florida (you mail in your blood). This is a blood test for
antibodies, not the skin testing.  Skin testing does not diagnose allergies
that can occur up to 3 days after eating something. All my skin testing was
normal, and the blood test showed antibodies to 23 different foods!  Avoid
foods that you are allergic to-It is EXTREMELY common for Celiacs to have
other food allergies. All of my symptoms either totally went away, or got
tremendously better after stopping the foods!!

Resource:  Healing the New Childhood Epidemics:  Autism, Asthma, ADHD and
Allergies by Dr. Kenneth Bock.  This is a FANTASTIC book that explains in
easy to understand language how allergies can severely negatively affect our
health, and what to do about it.  It is available on Amazon.com for about
$16 in hardback. I highly recommend it for anyone with health problems or
children, even if they are healthy! It will really open your eyes!
Immunolabs website has a checklist for symptoms associated with delayed food
allergies:  www.betterhealthusa.com

Lisa Hughes RN, BSN
Problem:  Chronic constipation, abdominal discomfort & cramps, bloating from
colonic inertia

Solution:  Daily dose of senna based laxative (Walgreens generic equivalent
of X-Lax).

Resource:  Book, "Why Can't I Go?"  by Dr. Chris Lahrs.   Contrary to
popular medical opinion, laxatives do not cause laxative dependance and are
SAFE to use daily for life.