Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:00:06 -0700

I love oatmeal and understand that the problem with it is the cross
contamination. I have been checking into possible gf brands (I don't care
if there is an extra cost). So far I've not come up with anything very
encouraging.

The brand Old Wessex Ltd  was recommended to me by another Celiac. The
label says "No Wheat" but no where mentions gluten and I have had no luck
finding a contact number or address for the manufacturer.  I did, however,
try it with no reaction (and quite yummy).  Still, I would feel more
confident if I could find a brand that certified being gluten free and was
produced in a dedicated environment.  Is there a truly gf brand that
someone could recommend? Please reply privately and I will summarize. (I
apologize if this is a repeat post; I've been away for a while.)

Thank you!
Nina : )
Diagnosed 1996

Nina Spitzer