Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:18:48 -0700

I got a couple of helpful hints in response to my crock pot chicken
recipe.  I failed to really explain the advantage of cooking chicken taco
meat in the crock pot as opposed to boiling it or baking it.  (1) There's
less mess because there's no boiling hot water to pour off.  (2) It can't
burn in a crock pot.  (3) It's easy to bone chicken legs & thighs with
tongs because the bones & joint cartilege just slip out. (4) No need to
wait for it to cool because you don't even have to touch it when using
tongs.   Valerie in Tacoma
--------------
FYI, Great Value (Walmart brand) Thick & Chunky Salsa and shredded cheese
are GF.  Mission Corn tortillas (soft) and Old El Paso white corn
tortillas (hard) are GF as well.   Barbara in Missouri
We get the same bags of chicken and I cut out the bones, cut the meat
into strips.  Dip the strips into egg and then roll the chicken into
finely food processed potato chips crumbs.  Bake for about 20 minutes at
375 Degrees.  If food processed is a word? Rolled or whatever if you do
not have a food processor.
I eat the fingers made from the thigh and my husband who likes dark meat
eats those from the leg which is darker.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!