From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:38:35 -0800

Right about now the first report cards are heading
home.  Lots of proud parents will be rewarding their
kids for studying hard, and improving their grades.

At PhillySwirl, we believe there are all sorts of ways
to demonstrate achievement.  That's one of the reasons
we started the "Rising Stars" program.  We are
rewarding school children for their willingness
to work hard, never give up, and for believing in
themselves.

Parents please visit our website --
www.phillyswirl.com  -- and fill out the form to
nominate your child as a 'Rising Star.'

While at the site, you can also learn more about our
efforts to support celiac research. Our profit of .25
cents is being donated, along with a personal
contribution of .25 cents (for a total of .50 cents)
for each UPC/Barcode from PhillySwirl product boxes
sent to the Center for Celiac Research. To learn more
go to:
   www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any
questions.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com
(877) 379-4757