From:
Roger Domyahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:12:49 EST

For people who have CD, our church offers a small glass container of   "Hol-
Grain Crackers" pieces which is GF.  !st Lutheran Church in Fargo is the only
church that I have known to do this.  It would be nice if more churches
offered this as an option.

The "Hol-Grain Crackers" brand is like flat bread and be purchased in a health
food store.

Wine is not safe because the yeast used in fermenting the wine may contain
gluten.  Best to take grape juice unless you know the brand of wine used is
GF.

Rog in Fargo