From:
Chris Spreitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:11:16 PDT

Here's a new muffin recipe.  Enjoy!

Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins

2 eggs, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil (I use half walnut oil, half corn oil)
1 tsp gf vanilla
2 cups gf flour mix (I use Gluten Free Pantry's French Bread/Pizza Mix)
1 tsp Xanthan gum
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2  cups sour cream
approx. 1 cup fresh blueberries

Combine dry ingredients, set aside.  In a separate bowl, beat eggs well.
Gradually add sugar.  While beating, slowly pour in oil, then add vanilla.
Alternately add the dry ingredients and the sour cream to the egg mixture,
beating well after each addition.  Fold in the blueberries.  Spoon into
paper lined muffin tins.  Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.  Makes 12 large
muffins.