From:
Kelly Courson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Courson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:24:09 -0500

Our fellow gluten-free blogger,
Karina<http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/2009/01/2008-food-blog-awards-vote.html>,
has been nominated for the prestigious WellFed Network Food Blogs
Award<http://wellfed.net/2009/01/20/voting-polls-open-2008-food-blog-awards/>under
the Best Blog Theme category.

Voting ends today at 8pm EST. Please vote for Karina's
Kitchen<http://wellfed.net/2009/01/20/best-food-blog-theme-3/>.
It is a really big deal for gluten-free food blogging to be listed among
other mainstream food blogs. She was ahead the other day, but now some lunch
blog is ahead by about 100 votes. I know we can all give her ten times the
support she needs.

After Karina's victory we can all feel good about the awareness this will
create, along with the  good vibe that we helped a fellow gluten-free
blogger to get the recognition she deserves.

THANK YOU!

PLEASE VOTE NOW, HERE.<http://wellfed.net/2009/01/20/best-food-blog-theme-3/>

--
Kelly Courson