From:
"Jody H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jody H.
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 05:09:11 -0700

Summary- Mrs Mays

The package says "wheat free" not "gluten free". It contains rice malt and
that may have barley in it.

i was told that mrs. mays various nut clusters are not gf - be careful - i
called them and that's what they told me

I  bought the cashew at Costco.  It was very good, and nice to carry on
the airplane as a snack while traveling.  It did go stale though before
we ate the entire package, so I bought a smaller package at Whole Foods
the next time.  More expensive, but no waste.

Yes - they are yummy and seemed safe to me.

My daughter loves these.

These are very good, but the last time I checked, they were not Gluten
Free.  I contacted the company last month and they said at this point they
are not GF, only Wheat Free.  However, they were going to change them to be
GF sometime this Fall.

Be careful!!!  If they are gluten free they will say so on the package.
Don't eat the wheat free ones.  They are specific GF,  WF , etc.

The black sesame are good,  hard to see on the site which are GF but it does
say so on the front.  They are yummy.

I have had some of the nut clusters ones - EXCELLENT!!!

The package says "wheat free" not "gluten free". It contains rice malt and
that may have barley in it.

Although they are offered as GF on many websites, I would check carefully.