Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 07:47:42 -0700

Thank you Jane for a wonderful recipe.NO YEAST, fast, no mess, and very
tasty. Better than rice bread. My wife is celiac, I am not but I do the
baking.  Made a couple of modifications to suit our personal tastes and
my quest for shortcuts.

1)  Added a teaspoon of apple vinegar to help activate the baking
powder.  Used only 1 teaspoon of sugar to cut down calories.

2)  Just threw everything in the KitchenAid at one time (yes, everything
but the egg shells).   I have made the receipe twice and could not tell
any difference mixing the ingred. separately.

3)  Put a sheet of parchment paper on the cookie sheet and spread the
mix with a pastry knife onto the sheet into four oblong buns instead of
five to make a larger bun.

4)  Spinkled sesame seeds on top and dried onion flakes on one to make
an onion roll.

5)  Baked 20 minutes at 390 until golden brown.  After cool down, sliced
in half, put a square of parchment between halves and froze.

6) As Jane suggested, nuked to thaw and toasted on butter in a skillet.

Great recipe (thanks again Jane) but haven't used the cheese yet because
of the calories.

Hal and Pat Lawson, Tempe, AZ.