From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 11:42:35 -0400

I'm planning a trip to London, then train to Brussels and Prague, and back
to London in late September and early October.  It'll be my first overseas
trip since my diagnosis, and I'm a bit apprehensive...  thinking of
bringing three or four loaves of bread for this almost four week trip - and
know it won't keep that long!!  So, any help on stores where I could
purchase gf bread and other items.  Or strategies for having breakfast with
non-bread items...

In London I'll be staying in the Richmond area prior to going to Brussels,
and then on return  at the Grosvenor Road/Buckingham Palace Road/Vauxhall
Bridge Road area.  In Brussels and Prague, my friends are still checking
for a B&B, so general info for these cities will also be appreciated.

--Mildred Oberkotter/Palo Alto, CA