From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:04:07 -0800

My trip to Idaho & Utah was generally successful.  I dined at five places only getting sick from the last one.  I consider that pretty good odds.  I had Santa Fe chicken enchilada's at Z-Teras in the Gateway Center in Salt Lake.  It was absolutely the most delicious food I've had in six years!  Then I ate at Chili's in Idaho Falls & it was delicious.  I also ate at Wendy's and Taco Del Mar in Idaho Falls.  The last place I ate was as Texas Road House in Idaho Falls.  It wasn't very good food & I got sick really sick from it, so my long trip home the next day was kinda rough.   Below are some of the responses I got from my original request.  Valerie in Tacoma

Hi there.  I live in Morgan, Utah and there are a few places I know of in Ogden and Salt Lake.  In Ogden, there is a great little restaurant on 25th street called The Panhadler.  They have a menu with all GF items listed.  They're very nice and very very good.  Also, Z Tejas at the Gateway in Salt Lake has quite a nice GF menu.  Carrabbas is in Provo I believe, and they have a GF menu.  PF Changs in SL has a GF menu.  Olio Restuarant in SL has a GF menu.  Biaggis in SL will even cook special GF pasta for you if you ask for it at the door.  Thaifoon is also at the Gateway and they have a GF menu.  And the Mandarin in Bountiful also has GF menu.   ...  There is also a great little bakery in salt lake called Beverly Hill's...it's right around 9th and 9th, you'd have to look up the address...but on the weekends she makes amazing GF muffins and little GF chocolate cakes.  Also a restaurant called Sage's has GF, but they have very strange hours.  Kelsea

http://www.gfutah.org/restaurants.htm<about:blank>

Check down the page for non-chain restaurants.  Royal India was my review,

and i eat at Biaggi's often, but I haven't personally tried most of the

other places yet.  -Melissa