From:
Karin Spady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karin Spady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:30:01 -0700

Just wanted to let others know of our experience with the cheese in
the Kraft Mac & Cheese box. I don't know about the cheese that is
packaged as popcorn topper - but the powdered cheese in the box did
not seem to be gluten free. After the post on Sept 3, 2003 - we tried
the cheese packet and added it to our gluten free rice pasta. Within
a few hours, our daughter became very ill. No other foods were new.
She is hypersensitive to gluten ingredients and her reaction is that
she throws up every time she eats anything with any gluten in it. She
has done that since she was 4 years old.

So, since I haven't contacted Kraft myself, I can't say for sure if
the powdered cheese in gluten free or not - just that it did not seem
that way for us. Hope this helps others in their quest for gluten
free powdered cheese sauce.