From:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christy Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 13:57:19 -0400

Thanks to all who responded - I did not expect so many.
  Several people indicated that if you are generally in  good health you should not need a probiotic  (that would be between you and your doctor).  Be sure to check the gluten free status as many probiotics do contain gluten.
    In no particular order here  are the  ones that people recommended -
       Garden of Life - refrigerated -
       Vitacost (online) - recommended by his/her M.S. doctor
       Culturelle - 4 sent this one
       Kunachie w/probiotic
       Kombucha
       VSL-3 - esp. recommended for Crohn's and ulcerative colitis
       Florify
       Floristor +VSL-3
       VSL
       UDO's probiotic
       Dr. Ohhira's
       Align - apparently Walmart has an Equate version
       Natren's Healthy Trinity -

  I hope this helps those who requested a summary.  I am still trying to decide for myself.
  Again thanks to all who helped.

        Christy in PA