From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:24:16 -0400

I got three responses about eating at Logan's Roadhouse.

One knew nothing at all about Logan's but said she understood "a lot of
restaurants" use flour is spice mixtures. Logan's, however, does not,
according to the manager here.

Two people said they eat at Logan's and have had good experiences. One said
all the spices are GF -- just avoid the obvious stuff and the teriyaki
steak. This person reacts to even tiny amounts of gluten.

I did have a steak, salad (no bacon bits or pre-shredded cheese), and baked
potato and I think all was fine (I don't react much at all). I was not
completely comfortable, though, because I was with a large crowd and the
waiters were quite harried. Nonetheless, my food came exactly as ordered.

cheers
richard