From:
Mary Jane Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Jane Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2015 17:12:10 -0400

I found this website:  http://richwithlife.com/2014/07/03/gluten-free-in-the-atlanta-airport/

Suggestions from other celiacs:

You might be able to google layout of airport and contact major chains in that area.

in one of the concourse's there is a PF Changs

PF Changs
Boars Head Deli

It depends on which terminal you take.  Legal Seafoods is there, but you'd do better to bring your own meal if you can.  It's limited.

I just flew from Atlanta on Delta last Monday.  I had a chicken salad,(Chicken mixed with mayo & veggies) from Boar's Head located at gate A21.  Check put the airport map at for other restaurant locations.

http://www.atlanta-airport.com/Passenger/Terminal/

I am flying through that airport tomor night if I cam help you... I did see Boars Head Deli and most of their meats are gluten free.   Also a lot of stands/counter foods have fruits and prepackaged gf type baked goods.

Thanks to all -

MJ