From:
Teri Szerlak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teri Szerlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:31:52 -0700

I read an email regarding a recipe for pierogis.  I'd also like to have it if anyone has one.  Also a recipe for good white bread if anyone has one.  So far I've been using the box mix for sandwich bread, and I tried a regular recipe substituting the regular flour with gf all purpose flour, but that failed.  I'm kind of new to this gluten free stuff so I'm looking for any recipe that would taste as normal as possible!

  Thanks