From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:27:09 -0500

Earlier I posted asking if anyone knew anything about GF at the Olde Irish Ale House.  I got lots of suggestions for dining in Boston.  All of which were great and I appreciate.  I live in Texas but grew up in the Boston area and I am often back to see family and friends so all the suggestions are useful.

My reason for asking about the Ale House specifically is that we were going to hear friends perform there and I was not sure if we should plan to eat there or eat before we went.

I called ahead and they had not heard of GF.  But they were very helpful and very willing to accommodate the diet.  GF is not their specialty and the selections were limited.  But the food was good and they were more than willing to make it work for us.

We were very happy with our meal there.

Francie Kelley