From:
"Kristen S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 18:07:17 -0400

Hello all!

I am posting to update on my husbands condition, as well as ask a few
questions.  He has celiac and casein intolerance and we thought soy, as
well as a high glucose level.  We went to a nutionist/herbalist
yesterday, and he did some muscle testing and we found out he was not
allergist to soy.  Has anyone ever heard of this type of test?  Is it
reliable?  It seemed very middle eastern.  He also recommended some
vitamins to take.  I need to know if these are gluten & casein free:

1.. Solgar, L-Glutamine 500 mg.  Ingredients:  Vegetable cellulose,
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium sterate, vegetable
stearic acid, vegetable glycerin, water.

2.  Enzymatic Therapy, Doctors choice for Diabetics, Ingredients:  lots
of minerals, as well as calcium carbonate, cellulose, cellulose gum,
silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium sterate, calcium
silicate, water soluble cellulose film coating and titanium dioxide.

I would usually call the manufacturers, but no number is listed.  Anyone
who would have these numbers, please e-mail me.  Thanks in advance.

Kristen White