Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:18:10 +0000

Hi,

Regarding the increased hunger.

I think it might be one of two things. First, the foods that I eat
now are much lower in calories than what I ate before. For example,
I eat corn tortillas instead of bread. Well, an average corn tortilla
is 30 Kcalories and an average slice of whole wheat bread is about
120 Kcalories. Second, my wife has several times mentioned how
much my diet used to seem like an allergy-addiction, (I have
known I have CD for over 30 years, but only went GF last year).
That's where you are addicted to food, but you eat it anyway <grin>.
My point on this one is that my body is still craving the satisfaction
that I received from the wheat based foods, and it has not yet
reset itself to my new, one year old, diet.

Bob

Bob Chapman
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 USA
714.448.9578