From:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Jacobowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:50:30 -0400

Are you tired of toasting gluten free bread and still don't enjoy the bread

KATZ GLUTEN FREE offers a great verity of bread

Whole Grain bread and Wholesome Bread taste real hearty when toasted and it's worth the bother,

try it and you'll be amazed how great tasting Gluten free bread can be,

We also have

White bread and Sliced Challah bread that doesn’t need to be toasted just thaw and serve

our breads may be kept for a few days in the Refrigerator,

Our products are all natural, dairy free and Nut free, no preservatives added.

Best regards
Joseph Jacoowitz

www.katzglutenfree.com

See our store locator to find a local store that carry's our products.