From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:05:17 EST

Hi everyone and hoping you are having a Happy New Year. This month we are
featuring Richard Kitaeff and he will be giving a talk about the latest findings
 on gluten intolerance.

I will talk a little bit about Dr. Wangen's new book called Healthier
without Wheat.

The most up-to-date research on (primarily non-celiac) gluten intolerance
will be presented, showing effects on neurological, cardiovascular and many
other conditions. These findings demonstrate that celiac disease is merely the
tip of the iceberg, and that gluten intolerance is now thought to affect at
least 77 percent of the population.

Richard Kitaeff, M.A., N.D., Dip.Ac., L.Ac.
Director, New Health Medical  Center
Staff Member, Northwest Hospital
Clinical Affiliate Faculty, Bastyr  University
_www.newhealthmed.com_ (http://www.newhealthmed.com)

Meeting on Wednesday, Jan. 14.
Meeting held at 10003 Greenwood Ave. N
Seattle, WA. 98133