From:
Kelly Rohlfs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:46:36 -0800

The next meeting of the Celiac Support Group at Stanford University,
California is Wednesday, March 17, 6:30-8:00 pm at Cowell Student Health
Center, corner of Cowell Lane and Campus Drive East.  This meeting is open
to all, not just students.

Dr. Gary Gray, our medical advisor, has once again promised to attend the
meeting and give a presentation on celiac disease and answer questions.

We would like to assemble a list of stores on the peninsula that sell GF
products, which include health food stores, Co-ops, Asian markets and
bakeries.  Please either send the info to me before the meeting or bring it
to the meeting.  We'll type it up and keep the list available for all members.

I've ordered four copies of the CSA commercial products list.  If they
arrive before the meeting, I'll bring them.  If you want a copy, the cost
is $10.00.  It is an excellent guide to manufactured foods and just shows
you that you can't tell what is GF by reading labels.

I'll bake a chocolate raspberry brownie torte for the meeting (cheating and
using Pamela's brownie mix).  I'll have extra packs of the brownie mix for
sale at a cost of 10% below shelf price.

If you need directions or more information, please call me at 650-725-4771
or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Kelly Rohlfs