Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:11:48 -0500

Hi everone,
 Well after 3 months of feeling almost perfect, Brit must have
been "glutenized". We are not quite sure how but, I thought if there was
ever a way to feel better quick my friends here at the lstserv are the
smartest group around and they would know a way!She is back to feeling
bloated the last few days as well as constipated (although that seems to
always be an issue) and she is very tired (and can't fall asleep). She just
rcently broke up with her boyfriend after a year and ahalf so, I'm sure
that has something to do with the tiredness. If you have any suggestions as
to how to get rid of the gluten and the ugly symptoms please let me
know..Thanks..DEB