From:
sheri olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 1956 01:58:47 +0000

I received this listing from Lipton today and thought I would share.

----------

From: "Diane H. Rashid" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE:8359300A (n) L.  Gluten-free products
Date: Tue, Jan 23, 2001, 15:36

Hi Sheri,

Thanks so much for writing!

Below is our Gluten Free Product List.

*The source of Modified Food Starch in our Sauces is Corn

GLUTEN FREE:

Five Brothers
Fresh Tomato & Basil
Grilled Eggplant & Parmesan Cheese
Grilled Summer Vegetable
Mushroom & Garlic Grill
Roasted Tomato & Garlic

Ragu Cheese Creations
Classic Alfredo
Creamy Tomato Romano
Double Cheddar
Four Cheese
Light Parmesan Alfredo
Roasted Garlic Parmesan

Ragu Chunky Garden Style
Garden Combination
Mushroom & Green Pepper
Mushroom & Roasted Garlic
Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic
Super Chunky Mushroom
Super Garlic
Super Vegetable Primavera
Tomato, Spinach & Cheese
Tomato, Basil & Italian Cheese
Tomato, Garlic & Onion

Ragu Hearty Robusto!
7 Herb Tomato
Chopped Tomato Olive Oil & Garlic
Parmesan & Romano
Red Wine & Herbs
Roasted Garlic
Sauteed Beef Onion & Garlic
Sauteed Onion & Garlic
Sauteed Onion & Mushroom
Spicy Red Pepper

Ragu Light
Chunky Mushroom & Garlic
No Sugar Added Tomato & Basil
Roasted Garlic Primavera
Tomato & Basil

Ragu Old World Style
Flavored with Meat
Marinara
Mushroom
Traditional
Ragu Pizza Sauce

RAGU PRODUCTS CONTAINING GLUTEN:

Ragu Pizza Quick Crust Mix

GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS:

Lipton Tea - Bags and Loose - Regular and Decaffeinated

Lipton Green Tea Bags - Regular & Flavored

Classic Blends - Earl Grey, English Blend

Soothing Moments Herbal Tea Bags - Cinnamon Apple, Country Cranberry, Gentle
Orange, Ginger Twist, Iced Refresher, Lemon Mint Refresher, Lemon Soother,
Moonlight Mint, Mountain Berry Apple, Orange Refresher, Peppermint, Quietly
Chamomile and Sweet Cinnamon Spice

Soothing Moments Flavored Tea Bags - Blackberry, Decaffeinated Blackberry,
Cinnamon, Mint, Orange & Spice, Decaffeinated Orange & Spice, Peach and
Raspberry

Sun Spree Flavored Tea - Apple, Honey, Lemon, Peach, Raspberry, Strawberry

All Lipton Iced Tea Mixes and Ready-to-Drink Iced Teas are gluten free.

Cup-A-Soup - Broccoli & Cheese, Chicken Broth, Cream of Chicken, Cream of
Mushroom and Tomato

Soup Secrets - Kettle Creations Chicken 'N Onion

Recipe Secrets Soup Mix - Onion, Beefy Onion

Season Rice - Salsa Style, Southwestern Chicken Flavor, Roasted Chicken

Skillet Rice - Chicken Vegetable, Salsa Style

Wish-Bone Fat Free Salad Dressing - Caesar, Chunky Blue Cheese, Deluxe
French, Honey Dijon, Italian, Ranch, Sweet n' Spicy French, Thousand
Island

Wish-Bone Lite Salad Dressing - Olive Oil Classics Lite Caesar, Dijon
Vinaigrette, Blue Cheese, French, Italian, Ranch, Thousand Island

Wish-Bone Regular Salad Dressing - Balsamic Vinaigrette, Caesar, Chunky Blue
Cheese, Classic House Italian, Creamy Italian, Deluxe French, Honey Dijon,
House Italian, Italian, Olive Oil Italian, Olive Oil Vinaigrette, Ranch, Red
Wine Vinaigrette, Robusto Italian, Russian, Sweet n' Spicy French, Thousand
Island, White Wine Vinaigrette

All of our margarine's and spreads are gluten free. Lipton manufactures the
following brands:

Brummel & Brown
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Imperial
Mrs. Filbert's
Promise
Shedd's

***** DISCLAIMER:  Because Products are formulated for use by majority
of consumers and not specifically for those on restricted diets it is
possible our product formulations may change at any time.  List of this
type reflect products as formulated at that specific time.  It is
possible that more products/varieties may have been added.  More
important, the changes in existing products may have occurred.
Therefore, we suggest reading all ingredient labels carefully.  *****

Thanks for your interest!

Your friends at Lipton